Although we are not a party to the transaction, we are responsible for providing seamless customer service. After all, we provide the technology and manage the platform. Our customers are expecting more and more, both for us as well as from the sellers, and we are trying to keep up, bearing in mind the safety and convenience of buyers.
There are around 13,000 software implementations at Allegro every year, to make the platform more intuitive, simple and convenient to use.
Allegro customers – key facts:
For 71% of Poles, Allegro is the first thing that comes to mind when they hear on-line shopping
36% live in cities with up to 20,000 inhabitants
50% of customers use Allegro on mobile devices
TOP 5 provinces with the most Allegro customers
- Mazowieckie (13.7%)
- Slaskie (10.3%)
- Wielkopolskie (8%)
- Malopolskie (7.7%)
- Dolnoslaskie (7.5%)
The number of transactions on our platform is constantly growing. It increased in the past year by 11%, and by 60% percent in the past 5 years.
Clear rulesWe make sure that account registration on our platform is quick, safe and intuitive. At each stage of the purchase process, the customer can take advantage of the special Help Centre tab, or directly contact us using the form.
Not an Allegro customer yet?
You can shop on our platform without an account. However, we recommend to create one. The process takes only a few minutes to complete:
- Fill out the account registration form (https://allegro.pl/rejestracja),
- Open the confirmation email and click on the link,
- Visit the Allegro account data tab, fill in the missing information and save,
- Activate your account by transferring the smallest amount possible to our account – PLN 1.01 Activation by e-transfer is only used to confirm the correctness of data used in the registration process,
- After successful activation, we will refund the deposited amount to your bank account.
Every buyer registering an account on the Allegro platform must accept the Terms and Conditions. They set forth the rights and obligations of both parties as well as the terms of using our platform. If we change the Terms and Conditions, we will notify our customers of the changes and the possibility to consent to them. We also inform about important changes in the special Help Centre tab.
For more information, please visit dlakupujacych.allegro.pl
Execution of Allegro’s CSR strategy for 2017–2019
“Caring about our customers” Pillar
Specific objectives Measures of success Status Partner cooperation with law enforcement agencies to eliminate listings of illegal goods and services Organising 2 training sessions for law enforcement officers a year Completed in 2017 High quality of transaction services Expediting and simplifying the process of disbursing compensation under the BPS (Buyer Protection Scheme) by implementing an entirely on-line application form Completed in 2017 High overall customer satisfaction with the provided services Conducting a satisfaction survey among Allegro.pl users Planned for 2018
Our service standardsWe aim to provide customers with excellent experience at every stage of the shopping with Allegro, which is why we constantly improve our service standards. Our practices meet the expectations of our customers, and we are always ready to adapt them to their needs.
We aim to provide customers with excellent experience at every stage of the shopping with Allegro, which is why we constantly improve our service standards. We focus our attention on 3 key areas:
- Helping clients as quickly as possible and in a way that guarantees utmost satisfaction.
We address this by:
- Shortening the response time: we respond to 85% of the tickets in under 6 hours, out of which 81% in under 4 hours,
- Regular NPS surveys (Net Promoter Score – tool used to measure loyalty of the company’s customer base),
- Building a team of professional experts who support the customer.
In 2017, we employed 99 new employees in the CEX (Customer Experience) department. There were a total of 271 people responsible for customer service in late 2017.
- Developing and introducing the highest standards of service in various contact channels.
- Introducting standardisation in correspondence and telephone conversations,
- Following up on the implementation of standards and conducting individual training sessions to improve the results,
- “Close the loop” project, as part of which we contact the customer about his or her negative feedback to improve our service. In 2017 (10 July – 8 November 2017) we collected feedback from 1,141 customers.
- Implementation of process management.
We address this by:
- Simplifying our processes and tasks, following the customers’ recommendations (e.g. expediting few refunds).
Allegro customer service standards meet the expectations of our customers, and we are always ready to adapt them to their needs.
Customer Experience Director
The requirements of today’s consumers are a real challenge for businesses. Customers expect support around the clock, provided in a way that is convenient for them at the moment of their choice. At Allegro we are aware of this and we aspire to create the best customer support centre in Poland in the next few years. This is a very ambitious task, considering the scale of Allegro's operations and the fact that we sell over a million items a day, but we believe that this is crucial for the future of the platform. We have already significantly reduced response time to emails and social media posts. We have implemented a chat for Allegro Ads customers, and completely reorganized the support team by separating the handling of customers and partners (sellers). We keep recruiting new consultants and train hard. We will soon be supported by modern systems, and we obviously monitor customer satisfaction with the NPS on a regular basis. After all, in the end, it’s the customer's smile that is the most important for us. I joined Allegro in 2017 and together with a team of great people I’m working on setting new customer service standards. Allegro has been my greatest professional adventure in recent years.
Allegro’s complaint policyWe never leave any messages from our customers without an answer. If you are not satisfied with your transaction, for any reason, you can contact us 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
We never leave any messages from our customers without an answer. If you are not satisfied with your transaction, for any reason, you can contact us 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
In 2017, we handled 1,107,533 inquiries, out of which only 2,746 (0.25%) were complaints.
Changes in the feedback system on the platform
In 2017, we introduced important changes to transaction feedback system. Thank to them, the buyers have access a more transparent system of evaluating the quality of the sellers’ service.
The main changes in the feedback system:
- Only users with fully activated Allegro accounts can rate transactions. If the user submits erroneous feedback or if it violates our Terms and Conditions, the user will be able to correct or delete it.
- The seller’s quality rating displayed next to the seller’s name only covers the last 12 months, not the entire account history. Therefore, the customer can choose those sellers who currently provide high-quality services.
- We have scrapped neutral feedbacks. This makes the seller evaluation process more transparent: it’s either good or bad.
- We have shortened the time for submitting feedback to 90 days. When the deadline approaches, customers receive a reminder.